Algunas de las mejores canciones de este 2013

El 2013 trajo consigo muy buena música. Este año hubo varios lanzamientos memorables que vale la pena recordar. A continuación, realizo una playlist sencilla de lo que para mí fue lo mejor en este 2013 en términos de música:

Daft Punk - Lose yourself to dance
"I know you don't get a chance to take a break this often
I know your life is speeding and it isn't stopping"


M.I.A. - Matangi
"It's so simple get to the floor
Do you want more?
Do you want more?
Do you know what I got in store?"


Kanye West - Hold my liquor
"Bitch I'm back out my coma, waking up on your sofa
When I park my Range Rover, slightly scratch your Corolla
Okay, I smashed your Corolla"



Major Lazer - Jet blue Jet
"Can't hide from me, me say me boy I'm to be high
I was born to be, born to climb"



The XX - Together
"You said you don't have to speak
I can hear you
I can't feel all the things you've ever felt before
I said it's been a long time
Since someone looked at me that way
It's like you knew me
And all the things I couldn't say"




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A pedacitos

El cielo de Susie

El "mejor español"